happy birthday to

Mom!
Mom really likes starting off a good birthday with a cake.  Then again, who doesn't? 
I often wonder what a good gift would be.  Something tells me a funky red hat and jewelry is something she would like.
As much as she likes accessories, I bet a trip to Acapulco would put a bigger smile on her face.  (I'll let Dad take care of that one... but let me know and I'll come along!)
But a skillet?  As sure as I am this skillet was appreciated, it looks like she's ready to smack whoever gave it to her.
(This was a copy of a picture so I apologize for the quality but the image itself was so great I had to post it.)

As soon as Mom gives me some ideas on what she might want for her birthday, I'll get to work.  But first I guess she needs to worry about Mother's Day that came and went and she still hasn't told me what she wants.  She better step it up... or she just might get another skillet.