a while back i mentioned

that I was intimidated by yeast.  I've been working with it more and now I think it's a little fun.  We've been depending less on delivery for our pizza and making more at home.  See how my relationship with yeast has blossomed?  It's doubled in size.  (get it?  doubled in size?  okay, I'll stop there.)

Here's the first of three pizza crusts.  We like them thin and crispy, thank you very much.

That was before...


...and this is after.  Here's one of two pepperoni pizzas.  Yum.

I didn't want to keep them all plain so I put some onion, red pepper and mushrooms in a pan to saute

and then out of the oven came this

I think my next project involving yeast might be cinnamon rolls but then again, I've been wanting to try it for about six months now.  Okay so maybe that whole intimidation factor is still there.