i'm sitting here waiting

for 8:00 because I don't think it's polite to start using yard equipment before 8:00.  Yes, I realize that most people have left for work or are leaving for work but there's always that possibility that someone is still in bed.  So for that person, I wait until 8:00.  That just seems like a good solid time.  7:00 is still a little early (for a lot of people) and by 9:00, half the morning's gone. 

Last week was the powder puff game at the high school.  Eric was asked to be a dancing dude, a partner of one of the school's dancing dolls.  The halftime performance was the dancing dolls with their dancing dude dancing a routine to Shake Your Groove Thing.
Playing guitar in front of a crowd, dancing in the middle of a football field for an audience, making good grades in algebra II AND chemistry... I know he didn't get any of that from me.