i watched a movie due

to pure boredom yesterday.  It was on HBO or something.  I watched this.
It was, by far, one of the worst movies I have ever seen.  Scratch that.  It was the worst movie I have ever seen.  It was bad.  I had to finish it just to see how it ended.  Wait, there was a Jennifer Lopez wedding movie that co-starred Jane Fonda and I walked out on that one after ten minutes.  Okay, that one might have been the worst movie I'd ever seen but Mamma Mia was right there with it.

On a different note, Cosme leaves Barrancabermeja today.  I'll pick him up from the airport tomorrow.

Before that though, tonight we have Eric's guitar contest.  I don't think I'll be able to eat all day.  I'm so nervous.  We were going over his stuff last night and I was giving him my feedback... since I am a musical genius and all.  I hope that goes well.  I guess though, me getting through the evening without getting sick translates to going well but I also hope Eric knocks the judges' socks off.