i think i've got loyalty

issues.  Is it possible to be too loyal?  If so, that's me.  I'm taking a break from yard work.  Sometimes I have a guy do the yard for me.  He also does the neighbor's yard.  I know he started doing their yard on a schedule where mine he only does when I call.  Anyway, a while back he asked if I wanted to be on the same schedule or to keep on calling when I need him.  I told him I'd call because Eric will be mowing to earn money.  (That's right, make it somebody else's fault.)  Sometimes I'll wait until the neighbor's yard is done or not needing to be done just to prevent an awkward run-in with him.  I'm scared to be out doing yard work because he might drive by and see me doing it myself.  It's almost like I'm cheating... with myself.  I got a lot of work done today but I noticed the neighbor's yard is looking pretty bad.  I decided to take a break in case he shows up today.  Maybe I'll do some more this evening.

Now I need to call for an appointment with my nail tech.  I won't "cheat" on her either and lately it's been so hard to see her since she's gone back to school.