we stopped for eric's

taco this morning and I thought about trying the pancakes at Takeria La Rosa (yes, I know it's wrong but that's how they spell it). If I got them, I'd stop back by on my way out of town. I dropped Eric off and didn't know for sure if I should stop. Yes, I wanted them even though I could save $5.99 and have a Slimfast at home. Yes, I wanted them even though I could save oodle-tons* of calories and have a Slimfast at home. I couldn't decide, as usual. I think most people know I don't make decisions well. Anyway, I pulled over and sent Cosme a text, "say yes or no". Of course he was wondering what I meant. I told him I was trying to decide on something. If I told him what it was he'd tell me to do it. While I sat waiting for his response... and making a production of something really simple, I took this picture. Would you believe that's not a black and white photograph?
I was parked beside the Methodist church in WC, alongside the cemetery. I just decided to forget it when my phone went off with a big "Yes". Awesome. So I stopped back by and got breakfast to go.
Look at the bacon resting in syrup. It was so worth the $6.48.
Now I need to get busy on housework with hopes of shedding an unexpected oodle-tons of calories.

*This is a word I've heard Eric use. I'm guessing it's the new thing so I'm going with it. I also feel better writing "oodle-tons" versus the possible amount of calories I just consumed.

On another note, Eric corrected a previous post in which I said "cr-zazy". I don't remember what I should have said but I will certainly post it once I find out.