out with the old

in with the older. Well, maybe not totally. I decided to add another object to my bag-o-stuff. This is a chair I got from Dodo about 10 years ago. She said it was one of Dad's chairs from when he was a kid. At the time I thought it needed a good coat of paint with a crackle finish.
So I covered the red and went on with my crackle finish kit from Lowes.
So anyway, the other day I thought how that chair might be the perfect subject of a few pictures. The only problem? It needs to be a bold color and not white crackle. What's a good bold color? Red. I didn't want it to be perfect so I left the crackle as it was and went to town with a can of red spray paint. So here it is.
I have a few ideas and can't wait to post and share. Maybe it'll get done this week. Sounds fun.

I'll still carry the shoe around. Really now, how easy would it be to carry this chair with me everywhere? Well, I guess it would be easy but just a little awkward.