i was driving down

Washington the other day. When I looked up I saw this.
Not having any particular place to be at any particular time, I went to check it out. Along the way I saw a familar "Daniel" logo but I also noticed I wouldn't get closer to the smoke by getting on I-10. The fire was on Clinton and looked like a warehouse but the road was blocked off. So I followed everybody else and made a u-turn to get back on Lockwood. Knowing Navigation was just a few blocks away, I decided to call Cosme to see if he'd eaten yet. He had. Oh well, I found the source of the smoke but I didn't get Ninfas.

We did get a little bit of this though
Although it hasn't been raining much, it's allowed me to take a break from my morning sprinkler routine. I'll gladly welcome more. The grass is slowly getting a few more green patches.

I might or might not get out today. I need to make a doctor appointment because it's sounded like I have an air conditioner running in my head since Saturday. I'm hoping it's something a few drops will cure. I never have ear problems. Whatever, hopefully I'll get answers this week. I can't stand much more of it.