the dr had a

simple solution
I didn't even know Mucinex had a sinus version. I thought it was all about chest congestion. That doesn't matter because I figured I had an ear infection anyway. So what's my problem? Sinus stuff. I feel it now. My head feels totally stuffy. Now that my ears are better and I can hear well, I have a sinus headache and I don't really want to hear anything. I took my Mucinex, ate my lunch and piled up on the couch with two blankets. Lucille must have thought I needed company. She eventually got off my stomach and curled up at my legs for her nap. How rude of me. I woke her up when I got up for... a Coke.
I've been holding off on Coke for a couple of weeks now. I do have a few of the small cans in the refrigerator for emergencies. I consider an emergency to be feeling under the weather. I deserved that Coke today and enjoyed every last drop. Now I'm off to rest again.