once again

i've fallen behind. I will post soon, I just know it.

I do have a picture I can post but I'm not going to. Someone is getting a copy of it and I'd rather not spoil it. I do have lots of ideas going through my head but for now there's nothing to show for it.

I have been kind of busy. Not only have I had basic stuff that's needed tending to but I also started the wii Active 30-Day-Challenge on Monday. You workout two days and then have a day of rest. Today will be my fourth day of actual "work". My calves and arms are feeling it. I'm not totally sore like the "I spent 4 straight hours on the Friday night dance floor at Numbers" sore (unfortunately), but my body knows it's been doing things that are totally out of character. Hey, maybe after a few more days or weeks of my challenge, that "I spent 4 straight hours on the Friday night dance floor at Numbers" sore won't be so brutal.