would the top section

of lights have lasted longer on a pre-lit tree?  Probably.  Will this section be easier to replace than everything on a pre-lit tree?

 


Yes.  I don't care if this section only lasted two Christmases, I'll never go back to pre-lit.  And next year, I hope to have all my regular ornaments up.  I don't think I mentioned it here, but I bought cheap ornaments from Dollar Tree and Walmart because they're toddler friendly... for the most part.  Speaking of ornaments, I bought one for 2020.  It was delivered, crap hit the fan, I went away for quarantine, and when I got back, I saw the ornament.

 

 

It was broken.  How 2020.  I want to fix it in the most obvious way.  Maybe with duct tape?  I want the ornament to match the year it represents.


In other 2020 related news, I do plan on going back to smelling and tasting properly, at least I hope I do.  While I am thankful for the taste and smell I do have, another unpleasant taste has been added to the mix.  Crackers and chips now taste like what I can only imagine the ashes of a campfire tasting like.  Chemicals and campfires, that sounds like a dangerous combination.  Fun, but dangerous.


I'm signing off.  It's time to TCB.