i just posted the picture

for week two of the photo challenge.  The topic was hidden, but more specifically, a faceless self portrait.  Here's mine.

 



I've noticed something, I'm not doing anything wild and crazy with my pictures like some of the other participants.  I don't know if that's part of the challenge, but it's not really my goal.  I went into this not only because I'm always up for a photo challenge, but I want to pull out my camera more.  My goal isn't to do anything crazy in Photoshop, I just want to work more on documenting everyday things... with my camera.


Now, about this picture.  I didn't just pick a random object to stick in front of my face, I picked the watering can because seeds have been planted.  WOOHOO!  I have squash, zucchini, and bell peppers in seed pots.  I'll start the tomatoes this week, and I also have potatoes and a few bare roots that need pots.  I'm still sticking with containers because I just am.


That's that.  I'm going to rest now.  I stayed up way too late and there's talk of going to the airport later to let the granddaughter look around in an airplane.