look what I have

going on in this box.

 

 

Potatoes.


I'm going to try growing potatoes.  I heard someone say, "turn your waiting room into a classroom."  So while these potatoes are waiting, I'm reading and trying to learn what to do.  I'm going to stick with containers because I'm not ready for anything else yet.  And while we wait, the potatoes are in a box in the laundry room.




So yeah, that's what I have going on.


I also found a really good deal on large containers for plants.  I added a few 15 and 20 gallon pots to my cart and before I checked out with my $36 subtotal, I saw that shipping was $280.  Yikes.  I decided to keep looking.  I'm sure there's a better deal elsewhere.


That's what's going on in my gardening world.  In my covid news, I realized something.  Coke sometimes has the chemical flavor while Diet Dr. Pepper never does.  Cosme suggested that the sugar could be part of it.  That's disheartening.  Also, Goldfish crackers and plain Saltines have the campfire flavor, but Cheez-Its and Saltines with butter don't.  Raise your hand if you're tired of all the covid stuff.




I'm not talking about here on my blog, I'm talking about in the world.  If it's happening to me, I'll post about it here and if you don't want to read about it, go read something else.  That's not all I'm over, but we won't get into politics, internet trolls, nastiness, or intolerance right now.  Okay, maybe just a little.  I'm tired of people with the same views as myself being grouped together and called names and made fun of by people I know.  Do the people I know actually know how I feel or where I stand?  Probably not because it's not about them.  Am I going to come out and start being vocal about it?  No, because that's not how I am.  Okay, that's enough.


Dad tells me I need to take more pictures.  I agree.  I take a lot of pictures with my phone because it's fast and easy, but I want to start doing more.  I'm not talking about dropping everything and doing it full time, but it's what I like to do and I want to do it because I enjoy it.  I started a 12-week photo thing this morning.  When I finish here, I'm going to take some time to think about it.  I don't have the granddaughter today so I might try to read up and focus on that challenge.  Not to get all deep or anything, but sometimes I get busy doing so many other things that I don't stop to do any of the artsy fartsy hobbies I've always had.  If it's not your thing, then you might not understand the feeling of needing a creative outlet.  I'm definitely not some amazing artist, but it's something I've always done and it usually gets put on the back burner.  And sometimes, when that stuff stays on the back burner for too long, I feel like nasty moods come along.


So that's enough of that.  I'm going to TCB.