here's the first picture for

another photo challenge.  The topic for week 1 is childhood.  I got my camera and the granddaughter and headed to the only place I ever wanted to be as a kid.  Here's the picture I shared.

 

 

 

Here are a couple more.






I had a few ideas that involved Barbie, but I have no Barbies so I kept thinking.  My next idea was the granddaughter on a tricycle on this street.  I spent every summer with my grandparents and never wanted to leave.  This is the street where I learned to ride a bike.  This is the street where I learned to ride a bike without training wheels. This is the street where I used to wake up before any of my friends and go outside to ride my bike, barefoot, in one of my grandfather's tshirts (that I'd slept in the night before). If we weren't playing (or selling snow cones) on this dead-end street, we were in one of the houses on the street.  There was a lot of fun had here.  So anyway, that's my first shot (pun intended) at the first week.  The challenge is 12 weeks, so we'll see how that goes.


I made a trip to Houston today for a dentist appointment.  That went well.  My teeth are clean and they fixed an uncomfortable spot on a crown.


That's about it for today.  I'd like to get some of my things into pots, but it's a little windy.  Plus, while my teeth are clean, the house is not.  I need to get busy with that.