things are

getting done this week.  TCB.  I have a few errands to run today and I also plan on getting the Christmas tree started today.  With all the stuff I have going on, I took a quick drive yesterday morning to catch the morning sun at the beach.  I decided to go down to San Luis Pass and get a few pictures.  Well, since I was last there, it's changed and I didn't like it.  Since I was already that far, I just kept going and went to Galveston.  It's funny to think that a spur of the moment photo outing landed me in Galveston at 7:30 in the morning.  I drove around and decided on one thing.  There's too much to see in Galveston for me to be driving around (without being properly dressed and also having bed head) in one morning.  I'm a little familiar with Galveston but traffic was starting to pick up and I didn't want to be rushed so I drove home.  I definitely need to go back.  Preferably not alone and preferably not as everyone is out on the roads headed to work, but definitely before everything opens.  Maybe early on a Saturday or Sunday would be better.

Anyway, on my way home I had to stop and get this.  Some people might think it's a little gross but oh well, it's what I saw.  I just thought it was a little funny and if it were to have a title, it would have to be Roadkill.  (With the emphasis obviously on road.)



On that note, I'm off to start my day... hoping it will end much better than that guy's.