let's see, where

were we?  Oh yeah, Puerto Rico.  I believe I last posted pics from our time at Rio Mar and Luqillo... ahh, what fun.  So after a few days, we left the resort and headed back to the city to spend the remainder of our vacation.  I loved Old San Juan.  I didn't particularly love the location of our hotel or the traffic but I liked San Juan.  Here are some pics:

The streets of Old San Juan remind me of the French Quarter of New Orleans meets San Francisco.
152
153
154
155
156
157

158
159
160
161
162
163
I ate a lot of rice.
164
A crew was filming at our hotel.  This scene was by the pool, looking over the ocean.  The next day the filmed a scene of the lady walking a tightrope from our hotel to the building across the street.
165

Again, I'm having problems with some of the pics from my phone.  It's annoying but oh well...
On the plus side, only two more pics will have me caught up to today.  Woohoo!