happy birthday to

Lauren.  I sent her a text this morning telling her I hadn't gotten around to the post yet.  The pictures I have aren't the best quality but I'm posting them anyway.

Here I am holding Lauren.  The look on my face is a little creepy but Lauren just seems to be going along with it.  She's just chilling out.
Ever wonder what to give Lauren for her birthday?  (Or Christmas or Easter or any day at that)  Money.  It seems to get her excited.  Nothing like a little money to make you want to gasp and... er... grab your feet?  Uh... okay.
What doesn't seem to do the trick is hanging out with family, even if it is Jake and Brittany.  The walkman is doing no good.  Somebody should have dangled money in front of her.
Aww, a cute, chubby baby seems to mellow her out a little.
Or maybe just a hat.  (This was the Christmas Lauren and I decided we would be different and wear hats for the occasion.)
Oh well, I'm sure she's going out and having a good time tonight even if she doesn't have a hat, a cute little baby... or money!