for a while we had

one thing to go along with our hamburgers.  Onion strings.

We like them better than onion rings.  They're so thin and crispy and good.  Since we've been eating better we haven't had any onion strings, until Sunday.  I miss onion strings.

Now I have to sign off.  I have a ton of things to do today.  I need to walk, edge the yard, clean up a mirror I'm about to paint for Lauren, finish a painting I'm working on for Lauren, paint frames for the painting I'm working on for Lauren and bake a cake for bingo...along with the usual stuff.  I have decided on one thing though.  I need a shed.  I don't mean a shed shed, I mean a workshop shed.  A shed with light, air, a sink a restroom and heck, I guess a refrigerator and couch too.  I need a place to do my stuff.  A place to make artsy stuff and just be creative.  I need a studio.