wouldn't you know

I stayed inside yesterday because of the rain so I made plans to head to the beach first thing this morning to catch the morning sun.  (For my camera, not a tan.)  Didn't happen.  The clouds decided to stick around.  Oh well...

On another note, I'm going through an "eat healthier" phase again.  Eric hates it.  I found a website I've been trying low calorie recipes from.  The night before last I made their Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Vegetables.  Today I'm making King Ranch Casserole.  I had my doubts because instead of using all the cans of soup, you create a mixture.  One of the ingredients is yogurt.  I'm not a fan of yogurt, but when it's mixed with tomatoes, chili powder, oregano and cumin? (blgh)  I had to try it before I assembled the casserole and it's actually pretty good.  We'll see how the final product turns out.