once again i planned

on showing up at the beach ready to catch the morning sun.  I tuned into the news at 6:00 to make sure it wasn't going to be a gloomy day.  It was.  I decided not to go out and got started on laundry.  Guess what.  The sun was up.  Well, now it's going away but still... I would have had plenty of time.  Whatever.  It's frustrating.

We actually watched the Superbowl yesterday.  A few weeks ago I wanted the Saints to win so that Brett Favre wouldn't go to the Superbowl.  (Can we have a quick reflection?  When he pulled that last minute crap on the Cowboys it was defended as "taking care of business" but when it backfired on him against the Saints it cost him the Superbowl.  Karma at its finest.)  Anyway... Yesterday I wanted the Saints to win because a) they were playing against a team with a Manning and b) I figured since they eliminated Favre, I owed them that much.  I'm glad the Saints won, but it should have been the Cowboys.