i never pay much attention

to the Olympics but there sure seems to be a lot of drama and tragedy surrounding it this time around.  Is it just me?  Every time I get online the headlines talk about some controversy, an accident or death.  Hmm.  Maybe I should start watching that instead of The Real Housewives.  Or... maybe not. 

I still don't have much to post.  Remember yesterday?  The cake?  The pictures?  Dinner?  Yeah, well, same goes for today.  I dropped the cake off yesterday then Cosme came in here wanting a piece.  So next up on the agenda: chocolate sheet cake.  We rescheduled the pictures from yesterday for today so that will happen shortly.  As far as dinner goes, tonight will be arroz con pollo.  On the plus side, the headache is not near as bad.  I could take some of my non-drowsy sinus/allergy headache medicine but even half a dose knocks me out.

Okay, enough chit chat.  I'm getting back to work.