yesterday was my

birthday. I got cards and calls from family and friends and I thank you all for that. I started something by posting the old pictures on birthdays... now it's my turn.

Mom and me, 37 years (minus 2 days) ago. I look more like 3 months old, not 3 days old.
Grandma and me
You know there's some serious partying going on when party hats are involved.See what I mean? This party was so much fun a bow ended up on my hat. Crazy times I tell you.
You know the party at this restaurant was out of control. There are even party hats on the table.
I've left the party hats behind and now focus on what truly makes the party. Cake. This cake is the the same make and model of last year's cake from Dessert Gallery. Oh my goodness. Three layers of the ultimate sugar experience. I had a small piece of cake and finished off a glass of milk and still couldn't handle all the frosting. Enough.
I can't talk about it anymore or I'll be tempted to have another sample of it. Now, this is what kept me preoccupied through the Cowboys game last night... my birthday present.
I love it. I bought a beauty shop game and it's SO addicting. My second favorite is Boggle. I also bought a police scanner application (I know, I know...wtf?) and Trivial Pursuit. Time to go to Costco and get another package of discount iTunes cards. See, Cosme and Eric both have iPhones and knew I'd love all the applications like they have. Yes, I could upgrade to an iPhone the next time around but that's not something I really want or need and I've made that clear. I do bug Eric about letting me play a parking lot game on his phone and well, he doesn't let me. Now I have my own device so I have to go play beauty shop now.