there's a new blog

on my blog list down on the left and it's mine. A while back I came across recipes... tons of recipes. I emailed Lauren and Brittany to ask if they'd like copies. Since they both said yes, my next task would be sorting through the recipes and figuring out the best way to get these copies to them, not really knowing who is interested in which. I was thinking about these recipes and all the recipe blogs out there. Then comes my wonderful idea, no, make that brilliant idea. I will begin posting these recipes on the new blog. If Lauren, Brittany or anyone else is interested in the recipe, they can write it, save it, print it, or whatever.

I'm starting with recipes coming from my grandmothers' recipe books but I'm sure others will make it there eventually. In case you don't feel like scrolling down to the blog list, click on this Our Grandmothers' Recipes and check it out. Pictures may or may not accompany recipes.