so i made all the

bacon I wanted and I overcooked a lot of it. This is one of the lesser burned pieces. 

I had to put more in the oven. 

I was checking out Panera Bread's menu, just in case there was a soup I could get for Mom. I checked out the kids menu while I was at it. They had sandwiches, macaroni, soups, and salads. Wait, salad on a kids menu? 

Yes. And there were NINE different ones to choose from. Whatever. 

After that, I took a quiz to find out which character from Gone With the Wind I am. I really thought I'd be Melanie. 

Whatever to that too. 

Other than all that, yesterday was a little rough. I wasn't feeling 100%, I was a little cranky, and the baby was also a little cranky.  When I saw on fb that Dairy Queen had cotton candy flavored dipped cones, I hoped that would make everything right and headed on over. They didn't have them. I also found out that the guy at the window had been working there for six months and they'd been gone since he started. I got a regular dipped cone and came home. I made a mess, dropping chocolate shell in between the seat and center console and dripping ice cream everywhere else. Note: that did not help my mood.  

I let the baby have a few licks and I had a few more licks and then the cone went to the garbage. I was irritated and ready to call it a day. Oh, I should also mention that I went back to check the DQ article link... September 2019. Live and learn. 

When bedtime finally rolled around, I was totally ready. I kept telling myself that I was not getting sick, it was just being exhausted that had me feeling crummy. After going to bed early and sleeping, I feel better. I'll start my morning with vitamin C and everything else I can think of to keep the crud away. I cannot get sick. On that note, I need to swallow some pills and feed some dogs.