just so that the blog

wouldn't feel alone in the neglect department, I let my website go. It is a thing of the past... for now. I woke up extra early this morning to get a few things done. A blog post was not one of those things, but here we are. I've had a few things to share, but I don't remember where I left off. The computer was the last string allowing me to hang on to my old routine. With it gone, so is any hope of that routine. I've got some figuring out to do. FYI, I'm not one of those people who do well using a phone to TCB. I need a keyboard. I need structure. Laying on my side typing is not that. I've looked at a few computers, but I don't know... The phone will have to do until I decide. It works fine for shopping. 

I ordered groceries to pick up yesterday. I watched the radar and showed up a little early and right after I got my stuff, the rain hit hard. we got home and sat in the car for a few minutes, just waiting for it to slack off a little. 

It felt nice to hit pause and watch and listen to the rain. I think Little E liked it too. 

I'm going to hit post now. I already messed up once and had to start over. That's not happening again.