I deleted just under

1700 pictures from my phone last night. There are still a lot more. Going through them all, I saw this one. 

I watched a video on YouTube and decided we needed pollo de caldo a few weeks ago. It was good.  I thought my corn and chicken really belonged on a plate. I also let Cosme know there was a good chance that corn would end up getting buttered and salted. 

There was one morning I made pig in the blankets. I took a picture because this will never happen again. 

There was one broken sausage left with two little scraps of dough.  Crazy, I know... and totally worthy of a picture. 

HEB ran an ad before Valentine's Day. If you bought a box of chocolates, you got a box of dog treats for free. Wow. 

I didn't get it. 

And then one night the sky was really pretty. 

And...

Then I deleted those with the other 1650+ pictures. 

I had a dream the other night that I had a stack of bacon. I grabbed it and carefully took a huge bite, as if it were an oversized sub sandwich. Then I realized NO MEAT TODAY and I spit it all out. I'm about to go make bacon (or bakie, as Little E says) and stack it high in a tortilla.