the birthday

celebrations have come to an end.  I had fun and I got a lot of good gifts.  As I mentioned before, one of my gifts was a new camera.  Cosme took my old camera and I'm hoping I might have a partner in crime.  As most people know, I like to go driving around with my camera and just look for things.  That's what we did last night.  It got dark not long after we started so we didn't get to stay out long.  That'll be really awesome if he picks up on photography and enjoys it.  It'd be nice to have someone to go along with me.  Speaking of which, I'm about to leave because Mom called last night asking if I'd go to the beach with her this morning so she could walk and I could take pictures.  Here's one from last night's drive.
Also on the agenda today is getting the correct nasal decongestant.  I bought the wrong stuff last night and not only is it only 10 mg instead of 30 but it's 10 mg of an ingredient that doesn't work.  Note to self: buy pseudoephedrine, NOT phenylephrine.  (I knew it started with a P.)  I took one anyway, hoping it'll at least make me think I don't have a horrible sinus headache.  On the plus side, it shouldn't make me drowsy.