a while back i

hit pause on the remote and I noticed a crazed cat looking like he wanted to jump out of my screen.  I took a picture of it.  A few days later I hit pause again and this time it was a crazy expression on some man that looked a little creepy.  What I'm getting at here is not that I probably abuse my pause button (which I actually do) but when I hit pause, I have unintentionally stopped on some crazy stuff.  I was taking pictures of it all just so I could show anyone needing to see.  I ended up deleting those pictures for one reason or another and can't show any of those crazy things.  But guess what.  I've started again and now I've decided I'll share them here.  Rule number one, don't judge my taste in television.

As much as I don't want to admit it, I do watch The Pioneer Woman.  Is she for real?  I don't know and I don't care.  I like to see her recipes.  I'm not going to contribute by buying her romance novels or kids story books but I will watch the cooking show (and buy the cookbook for a discounted price at Costco).  Are they her original recipes?  I doubt it and I don't really care.  Anyway, I was watching her show the other day and needed to hit pause to put up laundry or something.  This is where it stopped.
 Yikes.  That's not really the expression you want to promote your recipes and convince everyone they taste good.

Another one is from watching Dance Moms.  Mom was over and we were catching up on our high drama, high quality programming until she needed to use the phone.  I hit pause.  It didn't look like much until I noticed Abby Lee Miller's face in the upper left hand corner.
Another yikes.  I can't even type the sounds this reminds me of.  I just imagine way too many cartoon characters.

Maybe I need to come up with a title for postings of this little hobby of mine.