that long weekend

went by quickly but I'm not complaining because it also brought cooler weather (that's still lingering).  It felt so nice Saturday morning I decided to go for a walk.  It was so nice I decided I was going to start doing it every morning, like I used to.  I just haven't gotten around to it again.  While out on my walk I passed this house that had their yard sprinklers going a week or so ago after we got our notice of a water ban.  Here they were again but this time using their automatic sprinkler system.  We've gotten emails, phone calls, letters... what more does it take for these people to understand?  Just call me the water police.
226

I also found myself looking around Home Depot this weekend.  They didn't have a small rug I went in for but I did see some glass tiles that I've wanted for years.
227

The only problem is, as much as I like and wanted the glass tiles, I found others that I NEED for my kitchen backsplash.  I love them.  If there were ever a tile that looked like me, it would be these.
228

I walked away from the tiles after taking pictures.  I was almost out the door and I found this sitting there, calling my name.  I also NEED this.  I'm always grilling.  Sometimes I don't want to hassle with charcoal and our back porch has the gas thing sticking out so a grill could easily be hooked up.  N to the double E to the D.
229

Oh, I also went to Randall's yesterday and I had to get these cupcakes.  Hotdogs on cupcakes.  That was too cute to pass up.  They for sure aren't the best tasting or moistest cupcakes I've had but they sure are cute.
230