i'm linking up to

What I'm Digging Wednesday through Liz today.  I'm digging quite a bit.

First of all, photo-a-day.
242

Now, I'm really digging my MacBook.  I was worried about it being so different from my hp and having a hard time catching on.  FYI, I was on the hp this morning and found myself having trouble on the touch pad after being on the MacBook for just one week and one day.

I'm digging Mom being down and running around and eating and shopping (almost) everyday.  Pedicures were last week, maybe we need manicures this week...

I'm digging a stove top grill I bought from the cooking show that makes grilling shrimp so much easier.

I'm digging that it's time to start burning the autumn scents in my Scentsy warmers and that, combined with the roast I had in the oven yesterday, smelled like Thanksgiving.

You can't tell it by the blog, but I'm really digging my camera.  I didn't get a new one or even a new lens or anything, I've just been doing more with it (again, you can't tell it here).  I've had other things I've been working on.

I'm really digging so much I can't even think of it all right now.

Oh, I'm digging too that Mom and I went to Costco the other day and we sampled some orange chicken from their freezer.  It was so tasty I bought two boxes.  I dig it because it tastes a lot like the General's Chicken I usually make that we love.  I'm hoping I can slide this in the mix with nobody knowing it came from the freezer.  I think tonight's the perfect night for it.

I'm digging two songs that I can't quit playing.  I'm warning you now, they're not for everyone.  Cosme hates them both.



Like I said, I'm digging a whole lot but I should just end it here.  I need to go make brownies and then clean the kitchen so I can slave over the stove for all that homemade Chinese food tonight.