i love beans like

you wouldn't believe.  No, I seriously love beans.  Cosme thought I was odd when I first met him because I'd order bean nachos with a side of beans... no lie.  (and a Coke, of course)  I love beans.  I even like lima beans.  I'll even eat cold pork & beans out of a can.  My favorite fried chicken establishment is Popeyes and part of that reason is for the red beans and rice.  Today I tried something for the first time.  I made a pot of red beans to be served with rice tonight.  They're ready and I REALLY like them.  They're spicy and tasty.  I found a recipe online with good reviews and made them. (Okay, it's Emeril's so I figured it was legit.  I mean I've liked all the food I've had in his restaurants.) I can't wait for dinner.  Now I just need to make a pot of rice and get some French bread warmed up in the oven.  Yum.
photo-a-day, day 27