the mosquitos weren't

nearly as bad on the back porch this morning, but I sprayed some Cutter just in case.  The dogs had their breakfast and they ran around for a minute and then they were ready to come in.


I was looking over my DNA results last night and somehow things have changed.  However it works, my Irish went way down and my Norwegian went up quite a bit.  This is more like the numbers I expected to see in the beginning.




I need to make a list and go to the store.  I seriously need to TCB.  I had to put chips in a quart sized bag for Cosme's lunch this morning because I ran out of sandwich bags.  I also need ingredients for dinner.  I think I'll make spaghetti and meatballs.  Oh, I'm having my birthday dinner and cake tonight because my actual birthday is tomorrow and we're all scheduled to be at the hospital tomorrow for a delivery... unless she decides to come a day early and then I guess I'll have my birthday dinner when I can.  Anyway, meatballs will hold up well in the refrigerator in case it comes to a quick change in plans tonight.  I think I'll start them kind of early and have them ready ahead of time.  I think I'll also go get a manicure and pedicure first.

Time to get things done.  Doing a blog post is a step in the right direction.  There might be hope for me yet!