boo

Did I scare you?  It's been a while since I've been on my computer and I'm almost positive this post was a little unexpected.  I've been busy.  Last week was a busy week, this week is a busy week and thankfully I don't think next week will be.  And there's no time like a busy week to be burdened with sneezing, itchy watery eyes and all the symptoms allergies has to offer and little to do about it.

The past two days I was helping out at church.  The receptionist is on vacation so I was helping out at her desk.  I think I only lost two phone calls.  I learned one thing with my first job when I was 18.  I don't do well with those crazy, multi-lined phones... or the talking.  It was all fine though.  Then I started thinking.  When I worked for the county, I started having all my skin and stomach issues.  When I quit, everything (for the most part) went away.  I jokingly announced that I was allergic to work.  Well, last week, about the time I said I would help out, these allergy symptoms kicked in.  Today is the day after and I'm feeling a little better.  I think it's true and proven.  I am officially allergic to work.  Wonderful.  Now I have to go and update it all with my doctors on all those forms they require...

Any known allergies: _____WORK_____________________

I don't really think anyone will believe me but you know what they say when you have hunches about something being wrong with your health, "nobody knows your body better than yourself".  So there.  I'm claiming it. 

On that note, I need to call Antonio to come mow my yard.  I'd hate for the work to get my allergies flaring again.  (I'm serious about that one though.  If I look at poison ivy I'll be covered in a rash.)