slowly but

surely I will recover.  Remember when I gave notice a while back about how neglected this blog would  be and how much I would have going on?  It was amplified.  Not only did the blog get neglected but so did the photography workshop I was in the middle of.  And basically, I feel like I've had a hangover for about a week now.  I have been worn out, totally exhausted.  When I mentioned having a lot coming up on my schedule, I hadn't planned on any house remodeling.  That's when I got kicked in the butt.  Everything was leading up to the party we had for my cousin and I barely made it through the party.  Several times I went to my room just to lie on the bed in darkness, wondering if anyone would notice if I was missing.  I mean there were four other hostesses.  Like I said, I barely made it through the party but once I did, I didn't move.  I slept almost all the next day, not moving from my new couch.  It's been crazy and I have been totally zoned out.  If you've talked to me or been around me lately and I've seemed a little spacey or loopy, there was no seeming to that, I have been.

Today's the day when I have to get back on track.  I've done almost no cooking over the last few weeks so today's the day where I have to go to the store to restock and get back to moving.

I will try to post a few pictures tomorrow but for now I'm off.