it's a stones

throw from being stoned.  They started yesterday morning at 9:30 and this is how it was when they left yesterday at 5:30.  They're fast.  A lot faster than me.  I'm totally stoked and can't wait for them to finish today so I can figure out the lighting situation and put the fire pit together... just in time for all the rain in this weekend's forecast.

I thought about posting "Everybody Must Get Stoned" but I don't like Bob Dylan.  I thought about posting The Black Crowes version but then I decided not to.  I thought for a second about any other songs containing "stone" in them.  "Like a Rolling Stone"... ugh... Bob Dylan.  Then I remembered a few months ago.  I was listening to the radio and heard a song and knew it sounded familiar so I Shazammed it.  It was Jimi Hendrix with his version of "Like a Rolling Stone".  The following week I heard a song and thought it sounded familiar so I Shazammed it.  Again, Jimi Hendrix with his version of "Like a Rolling Stone".  So on that note, I'm posting Jimi Hendrix (which, by the way, is MUCH better than Bob Dylan).