yesterday was a

busy day.  I was at Firestone by 7am so I could be the first in line for tires.  (It seems like all our vehicles need tire attention at the same time.)  After that I headed down to vote.  Have I ever mentioned that I worked for 8 years in the county clerk's office?  I started having stomach issues and then came the skin issues.  I diagnosed myself as being allergic to work.  Many will agree, but none of that "many" are doctors.  It does seem strange that things got better once I quit working... I'm just saying.  After that I came home and did some laundry while I was doing some stuff for a photography workshop I'm taking.  I could finish about how I went for a pedicure and later on to Pearland.  Or I could tell you how today I need to go to Houston for more errands and then probably stop in Pearland on my way home.  I could tell you how I'd like to hurry back so I can clean the floors.  I could go on to tell you about the other things on my to-do list (like adding recipes to the recipe blog) but I won't do that.  I'll give you a peaceful picture from our walk at the beach.

Now that I've got the picture up, I might as well start all that stuff I have planned today.