remember that workshop i

mentioned yesterday?  We have a little assignment but I have a problem.  There are so many interesting things around here that I don't know where to start.  At first I thought about Brazos Bend State Park and Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge but I just don't know.  I've been to both of those places and I'd really like to head back out to Brazos Bend.  When I'd just about decided on loading up to be there when they open at 8:00 this morning, I thought about West Columbia.  There are so many neat places in West Columbia, I mean it was the first capitol of Texas...  I don't know a whole lot about the town I live in.  Yes, I've lived here for 7+ years and before that I worked here for 10 years but let's face it, it's really not as interesting or historic as West Columbia.  Who knows.  Maybe I'll hit up one right after the other.  I really don't know but whatever I choose, I need to leave in an hour.  Some places don't open until 8:00 but my goal is to try to get as close to sunrise as possible.  I shall return with pictures.