let's see now

where were we?  Oh, that's right.

8.  6:00 (at Nelore)

9.  your view today.  We spent the day driving all over Houston.  I had stuff to do and I got it done.

10.  best bit of your weekend.  It wasn't the best bit of my weekend but I was pretty happy.  I had been trying to find a bag to work as a camera bag and purse that was difficult for pickpockets to get into and would maybe not even attract the attention of a thief.  You know, the bags that scream "HEY, THIS PERSON HAS A NEED TO BUY A DELUXE CAMERA BAG SO THE CAMERA MUST BE SOMETHING I COULD STEAL AND GET LOTS OF CASH FOR!!!"  Anyway, I'd been researching bags for months and finally found one at REI.  Needless to say, I was totally out of my element in an outdoorsy store but they had a bag.

11.  door.  Yes, I made a morning run to Shipley.

12.  from a low angle.  This is the mailbox at the end of the street.

13.  art.  I dug out my old portfolio and snapped a picture.

That opened a can that didn't need opening.  I started going through old stuff and before I knew it, I was wanting to paint.  We'll see.  I don't have time for it now but maybe later...

14.  time.  This is how I usually keep up with time.  I keep my tv on NBC during the day.


So, not only did I find a bag to carry but yesterday I got a package in the mail.
I will officially be able to charge my phone and computer on the trip.  Woohoo!