have i made it

totally obvious that I don't handle stress well?  My mind has been somewhere other than this blog for a while now.  There's been so much going on but hang in there, things will eventually simmer down.  I have been keeping up with the photo a day but I just haven't been consistent with posting it here.  Maybe I need to look into getting it straight to the blog from Instagram like it does with Facebook.  I don't know.  Anyway, here's where I left off.

From a high angle.  (Strat)

Movement.  This was at 713 Tattoo in Houston.  We went with Paige to get a tattoo.  It might not be my thing but I'll tag along to watch.

On your mind.  A few days ago we were being threatened with a storm.  I was totally stressed.  Had it come this way, they had it predicted to hit about the time we are scheduled to leave.  So not only am I already on edge thinking about vacation but coming up with an evacuation plan and list for Eric only added to it.

Something cute.  What else would you expect?

Where you shop.  Kroger.

Now, let's talk about vacation.  Nobody really knows we're going and of the few people that know we're going, I think only three know when we're leaving.  I do not like flying.  I do not like water.  I ESPECIALLY do not like flying over water... large bodies of water.  But I'd rather fly over the large bodies of water than crash into them and die.  If we happen to make an emergency landing in the water and I survive, the panic attack I'll have will lead to a heart attack which will kill me.  I've started taking my drops of Rescue Remedy more frequently.  This is anxiety at its finest.  This is also one of the reasons I haven't told anyone about the trip.  If nobody talks about it, I'm less likely to think about it.  Right?  I've been searching all sorts of relaxing, mediation-type music on iTunes and reading info about fears of flying.  I'm trying to make myself realize that people fly overseas all the time.  Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.  I've thought about going to the doctor for something magical to swallow but that seems drastic when Benadryl should be able to knock me out.  (Taking 2 every 4 hours should work out perfectly.)  Don't get me wrong.  I'm looking forward to vacation, I just don't want to die.  I'll have to continue this later.  I can feel my stress level rising.

We went to Puerto Rico for Cosme's 40th birthday.  At that time I made it clear I want to go to California for mine.  If all goes as planned and we make it back alive and well from this vacation, I'm hoping that this long flight will make a flight to CA seem like nothing.  Time for a little Rescue Remedy.