i need to catch

up but that's all I'm doing for now.  I don't feel the best but I'm hoping that my Zyrtec is the solution and that it will kick in soon.

Tiny.  I really don't think any description is necessary.

Lunch.  When I'm on the road with a plan, I don't like to stop.  I always thought I was the type that when I got hungry, I needed to eat.  I've realized over the last few years that I'm not.  I think I'd rather keep going, get there and then do my thing.  Also, if you're traveling with me and a stop is necessary, that stop better be on our side of the road and I better not have to venture off down another road to get there.  If it's not right at our exit, you'll have to wait and hope there's something off the next exit... without having to cross the highway, of course.

Shadow.  I looked during the day and nothing stood out.  I came across this shadow on our way from dinner to dessert.

I will give details about the weekend road trip but if you don't know where we went, the hotel's breakfast menu specialties should give it away.  (By the way, we didn't waste any of our meals on hotel food.)


The next day was "inside your wallet".  I don't carry a wallet so I didn't really have anything to show.  Today is "younger you" but I don't know if I'll get it done.  I just feel as I need to lie down and not worry about it right now.