you might want to

sit down for this one... I'm actually posting pictures that came from... wait for it... my camera!  I'm excited.  I've been thinking about something but didn't really know which way I wanted to approach it.  Book clubs are everywhere and that's great, for readers.  I decided to start an art club.  It's just a little thing, a group on Facebook but it's open to the public and everyone is welcome.  Each month a theme or assignment is given and all entries must be uploaded to that month's album by the end of the month.  There is no limit on the number of entries by one person and there are no restrictions on the medium used.  It can be something simple or something complex.  It's whatever works for that individual.  I'm excited.
174

Even the cats are excited.
175

As excited as I am though, I'm also a little scared.  Hopefully it'll be like riding a bike...  We'll see.