i usually buy

Sweet Baby Ray's barbeque sauce but picked up a different kind because I found a good deal and thought it wouldn't hurt to try.  I only use store bought bbq sauce for my pulled pork recipe and my baked beans.  Store bought bbq sauce just seems like enhanced ketchup, including the color.  I'm making baked beans today and realized there wasn't any Sweet Baby Ray's in the pantry so had to use the new stuff.  It looked different, like the stuff you'd get when you order bbq... like the stuff I'd actually put on bbq.  Guess what.  It tastes like the real stuff and not the enhanced ketchup trying to taste like real stuff.
172

Oh, I had a message on my answering machine from the local McDonalds.  She said she'd call me back.  Great. Something tells me they didn't take my email lightly.  Also, so much for being anonymous.