sometimes I get

a little obsessed with things, or getting things done.  There are many times I think something needs to get done and it simply cannot wait and the idea of having to wait will put me in a totally foul mood.  Right now I have a lot of things that need to be done.  I know that over the the next few days these things will get done.  When it gets like this, part of my obsession involves making lists.  I like lists.  I like detailed lists.  I like seeing and following the lists.  I like marking things off the lists.  I like to be ready and on top of things.  I like a plan.  Sometimes I have a list within a list.  Right now I have two lists going and I couldn't be in a better mood.  Productiveness is about to happen and I can't wait.  For now, I'll work on my lists.

Unfortunately, before this post could be posted, one of those lists just got a little longer.