every once in a while

I'm so tired I dread getting out of bed and moving.  The thought of having things to do on those days only amplifies my unwillingness to become motivated.  This is one of those days.  I am exhausted.  I would love to stay in bed and chill while watching tv... at least until noon.  I can't do that today.  Instead of having my usual peanut butter toast for breakfast, I've decided to go all out.  I'm having a breakfast taco and a Coke.  I've even put egg on it with the hopes of egg having something to do with energy.  Oh, and the extra bacon was a necessity since I ... FORGOT TO PUT SALT IN MY TORTILLA DOUGH.  Oh well.  That added crunch was nice and the salt was needed.

I think today is already off to a better start.
Sorry for the tiny picture, it was taken with my phone.