i've been on

vacation.  Well, on a vacation from here anyway.  I've been busy.  I've been sick.  I've been preoccupied.  Here's one of the things I was preoccupied with.Eric's birthday!  It was last weekend.  He loved his cake.  It had his strat on it.  Cute, huh?  No, I wasn't preoccupied with making the cake, just the planning.

I could go into more detail with how busy I've been but boring you to tears is not my main objective.  Simple boredom I can handle, but not the tears.

Oh, I also decided I'm going to register at the Glassell for the summer semester.   I wanted to do it for spring but I decided this the day before classes started.  Oh well...  I really enjoyed it years ago and I'm sure it will be just as good now.  I'm pretty excited... stoked to be exact.

Now I'm off.  There are beds to be made, laundry to be done, books to be read, pictures to be made and songs to be downloaded.  Have a nice day.