art classes... again. I know I won't follow through because nothing local seems like a good fit. I want instruction with assignments and feedback. It's been so long, but I know what I want. I know I won't stick with it if I have to drive to Houston. I've already done that. What I want is The Glassell, but I want it 15 minutes from home. When I was in school, my art teacher would bring things from her assignments at The Glassell to our class. It really was great. I ended up taking classes there as well. That's what I want. A few years ago I signed up for weekly classes at Houston Center for Photography. I only went to a couple and then stopped. I would go to other events they had, like one time things. I never signed up for another class. I would do it if it was online. I've done courses online through other places. Anyway, I feel like I would stick with a Glassell experience if it was here. I suppose I could look into one of the few things offered here, but I'm probably going into it with the wrong attitude. I know what I want and I know what I expect.
For now, I'm trying to pull my sketchbook out more. Here's an update:
I've been going for chair massages every couple of weeks for my back and neck. This was waiting in the lobby.






No comments
Post a Comment