I waited a few days

 to post, but it was worth it.  I'm back on my own computer, not the one we shared for a few years.  Also, I'm back in the world of Mac.  Mac was hard, then I got used to it, then mine crapped out on me, then I went to the world of Windows and the adjustment was so hard, now I'm back and remembering how different and easy it is.  

Anyway...



9/28/23 - 50mm, Canon 5d Mark ii

The grandson and I were waiting in the pickup line to get the granddaughter after school.



9/29/23 - 50mm, Canon 5d Mark ii

IT RAINED! It was wonderful.  All the yards look terrible.



9/30/23 - 50mm, Canon 5d Mark ii
One coffee, one tea, and one phone.  By the end of the day, it was one coffee, two teas, and two Cokes.  I sat in the recliner most of the day, just trying to rest and deal with the crud... that's been around for a week now.


10/1/23 - 50mm, Canon 5d Mark ii

The return of the Mac.  Things have changed a little since I bought my last MacBook back in 2011.  Where are the USB ports? Where do the batteries go in the mouse?  What is going on?  I think it'll be like riding a bike.  I feel like I'm off to a good restart, much like this photo challenge and posting.