And I did it

again.  I missed getting a picture for 10/23/2023.  It was a busy day.  I was babysitting, the guys were working from home while slammed with work, and Mom had an injured eye and I needed to get her to a doctor.

Then the next day came...

I picked up donut holes and kolaches and then went to sit with the grandson.  I caught him feeding donut holes to his dino, but missed the picture.  I asked him to do it again.  He let me know the dino didn't want another donut, but gave him a bite of kolache.

10/24/2023


Today was picture day for the granddaughter and busy schedules had me going to get her ready and dropped off at school.  Fixing hair has never been a strong point of mine so I'm hoping I did okay with her requested pigtails.


10/25/2023

 Now I'd just like to squeeze in a little bit of rest.  I have just under an hour before I need to get back to my duties, but I also have chores that need to be done.  Maybe I'll just flip a coin.