I thought I had my

computer back up and running today but now it's back to not wanting to wake up again so... 

I would like to share something since I don't think posted anything after Christmas. I told Eric way back that I wanted an air fryer for Christmas. I got one. I started watching videos on people using them because I'd already decided that if I didn't get one, I was buying myself one.

I made bacon in it. 
 
I've made little apple pies in it. 

I've made french fries and a lot of tater tots.  I have wings in the freezer to try and I was going to try broccoli but it started stinking before I got to it. Anyway, I've been trying things. Those apple pies though... ☺

I know it sounds like a lot of food I've made or am going to make but it all balances out with the rowing machine I bought myself.  I put it together last night and I like it. I kept the tools it came with just in case things start coming loose. I was tightening something last night with the provided wrench.  It slipped and, like a scene from a bad movie where they're trying to be so ridiculous that it isn't funny, the wrench flew across the garage. Luckily, the garage door was shut and that stopped it. It didn't take me long to find it and after a total of about 30 minutes, I had a rowing machine. 

I should make some snacks in the air fryer and watch Oxford Blues.  Are there any other rowing movies?  Any other snacks I should try? 

One thing's for sure, I'm ending this here because my phone's about to die. (Another reason that posting from a computer is better.)