yesterday was a lazy

lazy day.  Did I mention lazy too?  I lounged around, napped and ate while an Ice Road Truckers marathon was on.  By the way, Bolivia is so much prettier in HD.  (I apologize for the next few photos.  I know I often use my phone's camera but the ones from yesterday were really not the best quality.)  While I was having a less productive day, I can say the same for Strat and Lucille.

Warning: cat pics to follow.  (What do you expect when they are my only "willing" subjects?)

I figure Strat was scoping out the presents to find an easy way under the tree.
306

Then I figure he couldn't find a good route and gave up.
307

Lucille was looking for affection, as usual.
308

Approximately two minutes later she was dozing off.
309

Approximately 50 seconds after that she was out.
310

And that was how Sunday was around here.